Behavioral Health Services
Treatment for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, substance abuse and other mental health conditions are available within our outpatient behavioral health services. Through treatment, individuals affected by addiction and mental health conditions can sustain recovery goals and live healthy lives.
Behavioral Health treatment will be customized to meet your individual needs and preferences. Services to be included in your treatment plan may include:
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Medication management
- Medication Assisted Treatment for addiction including Suboxone
- Medical Marijuana under NYS Department of Health guidelines
- Neuro Cognitive (Dementia), evaluation and treatment.
Evidence Base Psychotherapies, included but not limited to:
- Brief insight oriented psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Grief and loss
- Stress management
- Couples and family counselling
Our psychiatrist, psychologist, clinical social workers and nursing staff work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team environment to provide individualized behavioral health care.